D3D Pythons 2: Toon!
System: Poser 6+ (Windows), Poser 7+ (Mac)
no longer available|
Manual (pdf, 80 KB)|
Images (Click to Enlarge)
If you want to make a toon style render in Poser 6 and Poser 7, you will have to change all materials
in your scene. The Toon! Python script will facilitate this work. It creates new toon materials
or converts existing materials to toon materials. It creates new nodes in the shader tree and
reconnects or removes existing nodes as required. You can control all parameters from the user
interface of the script, but thanks to presets and preset groups, you will have to do only
small adjustments like choosing the color when converting your scene for a toon render.
Finally, the script also allows to change the toon parameters of an existing toon material.
Presets for the DAZ Unimesh figures and several other human figures are included as well
as a generic preset for human figures. For each figure, there are five different skin tones.
Toon style transparency maps for eyelashes, eyebrows, and pubic hair are included. There are
also maps for body details like eyebrows, lips, or nipples, if the figure has no separate
material zone for them.
- Poser Python script
- Create and edit toon materials
- Create new toon materials.
- Convert existing materials to toon materials.
- Modify existing toon materials.
- Load and save presets for toon styles or complete figures.
- Presets for several Poser figures
- DAZ Unimesh: Aiko 3, Hiro, Vicki 3, Steph 3, Mike 3, David, Freak
- Victoria 4
- Terai Yuki 2
- Alexa 2
- the Girl
- Ishiro 2
- Koshini 2
- generic preset
- 5 skin tones each
- Transparency and detail maps for each figure