D3D Perfect Tan Line DS - V4/A4/G4
Images (Click to Enlarge)
Perfect Tan Line is a DAZ Studio script to add tan lines to Victoria 4,
Aiko 4, and The Girl 4. Use one of the included 6 bikinis, 2 shorts and tops, 3 swimsuits,
or apply your own mask image as tan line. For the included maps, you can even combine the bottom and top
part or use only one of them. The user interface of the script is simple. It consists of image buttons
with the tan-lines and color selections to modify the tanned and untanned skin.
- If you also have
D3D Perfect Tan Line DS - Sexy V4,
the tan line maps for both products are displayed in a single interface and bottoms and tops can be combined
from both sets.
- Because the maps were made for Victoria 4, the shape of the tan lines may differ a bit when
using morphs like Aiko 4 or The Girl 4.
- The script creates layered images. You don't need Layered Image Editor to use this product,
but you need it if you want to modify the created layered images.
- DAZ script for DAZ Studio 3, 4.0, or 4.6.1 and up (but not 4.5 and 4.6.0)
- For Victoria 4, Aiko 4, The Girl 4, and Genesis (with V4-mapping)
- Adds new tan line to any skin texture
- Changes brightness of tanned and/or untanned skin
- Included maps:
- 6 Bikinis
- 2 Shorts / Tops
- 3 Swimsuits
- Top and bottom can be used alone or in any combination (except swimsuits)
- High detailed maps with an effective resolution of 4000x4000, cut out for lower resource consumption
- Can be used with own mask images