D3D Perfect Tan Line DS - V3/S3/A3 et al.
System: DAZ Studio 3, 4.0, 4.6.1
Required: V3, S3, A3 etc.
no longer available|
Manual (pdf, 119 KB)|
Images (Click to Enlarge)
Perfect Tan Line is a DAZ Studio script to add tan lines to Victoria 3 or
any other DAZ Unimesh 3 figure like Stephanie 3, Aiko 3, Michael 3, or
David. Use one of the included 6 bikinis, 2 shorts and tops, 3 swimsuits,
or apply your own mask image as tan line. For the included maps, you can even combine the bottom and top
part or use only one of them. The user interface of the script is simple. It consists of image buttons
with the tan-lines and color selections to modify the tanned and untanned skin.
- Because the maps were made for Victoria 3, the shape of the tan lines may differ a bit for
other figures due to differences in the UV-mapping.
- The script creates layered images. You don't need Layered Image Editor to use this product,
but you need it if you want to modify the created layered images.
- DAZ script for DAZ Studio 3, 4.0, or 4.6.1 and up (but not 4.5 and 4.6.0)
- For all characters compatible with Victoria 3 UV-mapping and material regions
- Adds new tan line to any skin texture
- Changes brightness of tanned and/or untanned skin
- Included maps:
- 6 Bikinis
- 2 Shorts / Tops
- 3 Swimsuits
- Top and bottom can be used alone or in any combination (except swimsuits)
- High detailed maps with an effective resolution of 5000x3750, cut out for lower resource consumption
- Can be used with own mask images